View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Arrow you're not the only one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emlay View Post
When I see a ladyboy, shemale, trannsexual, I see a woman, a female. And yes they have a cock. I dont like men either, but the weird part for me is. If they make a gender change and have a pussy instead. Then I dont find it attractive. Makes me wonder about my self.
hi Emlay! After nearly 4 years as a member of this forum, i must have seen like 15 (or more) posts of guys like you and me who simply lose interest in a particular shemale or ladyboy the minute we learn they had their cock (and balls) removed for good... Then came the day that i started to ask myself "why is the penis so important??" As time went by, i began to realize i really was attracted to male genitalia - enough so that i had to try and wrap my mouth around one juicy cock for real, just to see how it felt...
Okay, now we enter in the gray area You say when you look at a ladyboy, you see a female; I say "good for you" because the majority of them want you to love their female side... and you know what? Many of them will get pissed off if you give too much attention to their cock!!! Which brings us to a most controversial aspect of the matter, Emlay: if you stay in this forum long enough, you'll discover that some male-identified members here are able to see the cock as something feminine!!! How 'bout that??? To each his own, i suppose...
To conclude, i'd say don't wonder too much about yourself as long as you find their boobz, cute faces with make-up, long hair, curvy butts, shapely legs all attractive... Things will be different the day when you'll watch a re-run of "the Island", and you'll find yourself more turned on by a still-young Ewan McGregor than by Scarlett Johansson

______
Dennis.