View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LarryP will become famous soon enoughLarryP will become famous soon enough
Default My experience

I consider myself bisexual, and have enjoyed casual sex with men for over 10 years. The sex was very enjoyable (always safe and w/condoms), but I never felt the desire or need to have a emotional relationship with another man. It was all physical and about the sex. All emotional relationships were with ggirls. I am white, but have dated mostly black women. Mostly on the East coast.

But seeing a trans-sexual woman...all the femininity of a woman and a nice hard cock took my breath away. I was attracted to them immediately. Around a year ago, I began dating a TS woman who I worked with. She is a tall (5'10") black woman. I had no idea she was a trans-sexual. We hit it off extremely well, and after several dates, she felt comfortable sharing her "secret" with me. Obviously, I was completely OK with this, which surprised her a little bit. We had already begun a strong emotional relationship. Shortly thereafter, we became intimate. And the sex was simply mind-blowing. She is the most passionate and skilled lover I have ever been with. After pretty much living together for several moths, we both got tested and "cleared" (for HIV/STDs) and began going bareback in our love-making. OMG!! "Great" sex now became something beyond my wildest dreams. This is another whole entry!!

Our relationship has recently cooled off, primarily due to complications with our jobs. We remain good friends and are still trying to find a way forward where we can still be together, but haven't quite figured out how to do that. The whole experience has changed my view on women and relationships. I'd very much like to have a long term relationship with this trans-sexual woman, or if this does not work out, then I'd like to meet other TS women. Peace.