View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno883 View Post
So far I've been to five different adult stores. All had windows (of sorts) but not a single gloryhole. I guess I am hoping to find a tran or pretty cd at one of these stores. I did see one cd last year but she went with another guy before I had any courage to say anything or even look her in the eye. These stores are mostly filled with gay men[older] and it kind of unnerves me. But honestly, I'm dying to experience a blowjob from a tran/trap/cd. I really want to know the difference between a totally fem mouth vs a gg. I've debated with myself over whether or not I would caress any part of a tran while getting sucked off or would I be too scared to even move or say a word. Just thought I'd let you more experienced people out there know what we 'outside' the tran world go through.
Thanks for sharing. I'm sure you will get a lot of different answers. I have zero experience when it comes to any kind of interaction with “sex workers” or anything like a “gloryhole” other than as a fantasy. Too much is at risk, especially living in Indiana in the United States. Besides I like to know who my partner is and what she looks like. I have had one long term relationship with a transwoman (my girlfriend back in high school) and have dated a few others since. Almost all the women I have been intimate with have been cisgender and of course I’ve been married twice. Not so much experience with many partners but a lot of experience with a few.

For what it’s worth. To me at least, there’s no difference between getting a blow job from a cis or trans woman. Experience and enthusiasm, I believe matters more. Others may have different experiences.

The real difference is the “other” way. I have found there is a more of a difference between pleasing a ciswoman orally and pleasing a transwoman orally. Although there are more similarities than you might think. I’m probably the odd one out (as usual ) on this forum, or just “old fashioned,” but to me the most important factor in sex is how you and your partner feel about each other. Everything else takes care of itself. Trust me on this. If I may offer some friendly advice, I would try meeting someone in a bar. Buy her a drink. That way you will know if she "likes" you and will also give you two time to get to know each other a little. Biggest thing to remember: there's no reason to be scared. Just relax and have fun with your new friend!

Last edited by a9127; 08-13-2018 at 06:16 PM.