View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
"Pulp" magazines from the 1930's. Very risque. And these are just the ones I decided to post. There were far worse ones. Wonder how this stuff made it past the censors back then?
You learn something new everyday. I was curious about the more “explicit” and “violent” covers that I did not post in particular and did some research. In Hollywood, there was something called the “Hays Code” that was followed from 1930 until the late 1960’s. It governed what could be shown (and said) in movies produced in the United States. I guess that’s why you don’t hear the word “motherfucker” or see nudity in 1940’s or 50’s movies.

There was a similar “Comics Code.” I’ve attached the “official” seal of approval below. I have seen this before and never really gave it any thought. It all makes sense now:

Quote:
Controversy over comic books surfaced shortly after their debut in the 1930s. The first group to object to comics was educators, who saw comics as a bad influence on students’ reading abilities and literary tastes. They filled professional journals with suggestions on how to wean their pupils from superhero tales. Comic books also represented a threat to their authority – for the first time, children could select their own leisure reading material.

Church and civic groups added their members’ voices to protests. They objected to “immoral” content such as scantily clad women in jungle comics and the glorification of villains in crime comics. The Catholic Church’s National Office of Decent Literature added comics to the materials it evaluated.

In postwar America, a new focus on juvenile delinquency drew a third group into the debate over the effects of comics – mental health experts. Among them was Dr. Fredric Wertham, a noted New York City psychiatrist, who campaigned to ban the sales of comics to children. He argued that children imitated the actions of comic book characters and that the content desensitized children to violence.
Anyway, back to my “girlfriend” on the first cover. I couldn’t help noticing how her stockings were rolled down exposing her (very sexy) thighs and did anyone else notice how the anchor was “strategically” placed between her legs? Also she is tied tightly around the waist and her arms are tied over the top of the anchor so her boobs are thrust out. Coincidence? I think not.

Her “rescuer” appears to have only 3 fingers (where’s his pinky?) and the gun is not in line with his arm. Next shot he’s gonna miss and shoot her in the ass.

Last edited by a9127; 09-28-2019 at 07:27 PM.