View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNickNick View Post
That's religion for you. Though TSes aren't mentioned in the bible, to a christain a TS would be considered a gay man, and gay men must be killed. The worst type of evil has been because of religion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Quite true, and add to that left/right-wing politics...

Actually any dogmatic philosophy which demands people to give up their mindset and freedom and surrender to a prescribed set of rules that fits the ppl who wrote it.

I live in a muslim country, so I feel that thing everyday. Americans live in a society where right-wing (religious) mentality is still very much the daily order, so they feel it too.

Religious and political dogmatism should be illegalized. However, we are free to interpret things as we wish to a certain degree.

Not before we can have a common truly open mind that does not force us to impose our views on others do we reach true democracy.

It's called "live and let live".

H
Stop making Amanda’s death a political and/or religious issue. Her death was tragic. I rather doubt that her murderer considered any political or religious values before killing her.

Last edited by ila; 04-04-2010 at 09:53 AM.