Thread: MeliMelicious
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by normanby17 View Post
My goodness, you are absolutely gorgeous. So feminine. I love the way you look in that beautiful lingerie. I am so hard it hurts.

I am intrigued by your tatoos, particularly the dog paws. They look so sexy, can you tell us (and show us) a little more about them please.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to be alone with your pictures for a while.

XXXX
hey I have to thank you so much for these nice compliments, thank you *:D ! I hope you stopped the hurting my letting off some cum *:D

hihi well in my eyes these paws are cat paws *:D - they can be very similar looking. so yeah it could be dog paws but also it could be cat paws, and I say these are cat paws *:D ! well, we had a girl at school (the school you visit during traineeship).. she was the beautiest girl from the whole school, and she had also three paws there and I fell in love when I see them... just as I felt in love with her (would love to look like her *hihi) and I wanted these paws, it looked so sweet and cute and it does look cute and sweet on me too * !

@jordsi

thank you also very much for this compliment *:D !

*lg Meli

Last edited by MeliMelicious; 02-13-2011 at 04:17 AM.