Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

puck is infamous around these parts
Default I don't condone violence of any kind for any reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Interesting you would assume that a trans* woman who is murdered is being deceptive. That a man is somehow justified in murder in this case. That the reasoning for that justification is "boys will be boys".

I am 100% honest with the guys I date (so was Angie). I have have been assaulted by those guys. Next time I date a guy with the same level of reasoning and respect as you have shown I should be justified in at the very least beating the shit out of him for being deceptive.
Bionca,
I did not say that I condoned violcence. I did say that it is the LIKELY outcome when someone feels/is deceived. You may be "up front" (pun intended) with your dates, but you cannot make that declaration for all TG's.
A few weeks ago, there was a lot of to-do over the woman from Scotland who won the singing talent contest because her "looks" didn't match her voice. A bunch of psychologists weighed in to remind us that yes, we are victims of, and make judgements based on, first impressions. Those impressions are usually true. If a guy sees a person with a skirt, nice looks, long hair, he's going to ASSUME that that person is a woman with the appropriate anatomy. That last thing he's going to say is " is that a flashlight under your skirt or are you just happy to see me?"
You surely must realize that until TG's have the necessary surgery, the number of available men for any relationship-never mind long term-- is going to miniscule, and even then, it will be an uphill battle all the way. If it's the perfect cover for a gay relationship, it may work, but that has to be up-front as well. The way you feel in your mind (about being woman trapped in a man's body) does not alter the fact that you were born a male and that based on that, another male is going to have great difficulty with a relationship even if he sees you outwardly as a female. In his mind, he may see you as a guy (in drag) and therefore that puts him in a different sex-choice category. I hope that I've expained my meaning without insult. I've read some of your posts and I know you know the difference between the "guys with fantasies" and the reality. It is not as Eddy Murphy said "once you tried a guy with no legs, you can never go back".