Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default A Surprise Gift (part 1)

Thank you to all those who responded positively to my earlier story. I like to write stories that are both romantic and sexy. I look forward to your comments on my newest one. Sorry that it has to be in multiple posts, but there is a space limitation on the forum.

A Surprise Gift (part 1)

I don't know which surprised me more: to receive a birthday card from an old friend I hadn't heard from in several years, or to have it include any sort of gift. The card was relatively non-descript, with a simple drawing of a birthday cake on the front and a pre-printed message inside that said, "Happy Birthday!" It was signed "Em," my friend's old nickname (he hated "Emmett," the family name he had been given, and his middle name was loathed even more). There was a tinier envelope inside that read, "Do not open until your actual birthday, and enjoy."

Em and I had been close in junior high, two smart kids in a school where brains were held in pretty low esteem by students and teachers alike. We were a challenge in class, and teachers were glad to send us to the library to do "independent study." We'd find a quiet corner where we could whisper without disturbing anyone, and set out together on great explorations of books. We would swap what we were reading and have epic (quiet) discussions about art, music and ideas. On occasion, we would reserve the small room with the stereo and listen together to all kinds of music: jazz, classical, strange sounds from around the world, and so on.

This went on for a while, and then, as our third year of high school began, something terrible happened. Em's mother died after a three-day bout with some sort of viral infection. Em's father started to drink heavily and became verbally abusive. After a few months, beaten down, Em decided to drop out of school and leave town. I couldn't convince him to stay.

Em moved clear across the country to live with an older cousin in California. His occasional letters were cryptic tales of great adventures and explorations. He would phone twice a year and we would talk for an hour or so. This pattern continued all the way through my high school years and through my four years of college, and then we lost touch.

I started work in our old hometown, and found it difficult to make friends. I never went on dates. I would read, go to museums, take in concerts, films, and plays, but almost always on my own. When I did think about asking a girl out, I would get nervous and convince myself that she wasn't right for me. I really missed Em. Until that card arrived for my twenty-eighth birthday.

When the day came, I jumped out of bed and rushed to open the small envelope. In it was a card that read: "Admit One. Life drawing class. Try it and see if you'd like to sign up for the entire course." The back had a list of supplies to bring and an address in the part of town where there were several art galleries.

Hooray for Em, remembering that when we used to look at art books together I had said again and again that I wished I had some basic drawing skills. This promised to be a great birthday present. That evening, I rushed home from work, changed quickly, and headed out to "cash in" my gift.

At the gallery, I showed the young guard my card and he ushered me through a door into a small, well-lit room in the back. I was the only one in the room. There was one stool and easel, and a small stage with a smaller stool. A few minutes later, the door opened and in walked Em. This was completely unexpected. I rose quickly and grabbed Em for a hug. I hadn't seen my good friend in so long. Em smiled and said, "We'll have time to catch up later. I'm here to instruct you, and there isn't much time. Let's find out if you want to take the entire class."

"You've become an art instructor?" I asked. Okay, I have the charcoals and pastels I was told to buy."

"Good," Em responded, and he went and pressed a button on the wall next to the door.

A moment later, a woman came through the door. She was dressed in a long robe. She smiled a very pretty smile at me and went onto the small stage, sitting on the stool motionless. I said hello, but Em told me to remain silent, and she put a long finger to her lips to tell me to remain quiet, too.

Em said, "You will follow my instructions. We have to find out whether this sort of class is right for you."

I nodded my assent.

"This is Laura," Em said, "and she is going to be your personal model for tonight's class. I'm going to help guide you through the process of capturing Laura's very essence. If you succeed, you'll be right for more classes. If not ... well, we'll just have to see."

Again, I nodded.

"This is not a nude drawing class, though," Em continued. "There are many different types of essences to capture in a model, and for tonight you will try to capture Laura's essence with her dressed. Okay?"

I shook my head in agreement.

Em turned to Laura and nodded. She stood up straight and looked right at me. Her robe covered her from neck to feet. Em told me to draw what I saw, using the charcoal.