Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default 35 Year Old Virgin Masturbator

This may be hard for some to believe, but I'm actually a 35 year old Virgin...

Just too shy for my own good I guess. Never really got involved in the dating scene in school, and now I don't know too many people outside of work. That's fine with me though, I'm very happy pleasuring myself!

I would describe myself as bi-curious, love pussy but wonder what sucking a cock or having one in my ass would feel like. The first time I masturbated I was 9. Often do it 3-4 times a day now. Love to watch myself in the mirror, and fantasize about others watching me. Or being a sex slave to a dominant shemale. I always begin by teasing my nipples as I watch my cock get hard. Once I'm hard I start stroking my cock with K-Y Intrigue Heat. I wrap my hand (I'm a "lefty" ) around my shaft, and start moving my hips like I'm fucking. I try to make things last as long as possible, so I stroke my cock slowly then stop, and wait whenever I feel like I'm going to come. I love the taste of precum. Sometimes I try a load of my cum, which turns me on even more. Especially if I imagine my "mistress" forcing me to eat my own cum.

It's really exciting to post pics of my cock cumming. I hope everyone enjoys them. More people will see my cock in the next day, than in the previous 35 years!