Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

not61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

My first shemale experience

I had dreamed it for a long time. Yesterday I got enough courage and I played her number.
The phone rings and she answered, I could not turn back.
Can I come and visit you?
How long do you want to stay?
I think an hour is enough.
OK, when will you come. About an hour. What is the address?
I will send a text message.

I go to the shower and wash myself carefully. I have an hour and I get a lot of excitement.
I'm almost there when she call. Are you coming? I tell her that I'm almost there,
I'll call her is outside the door, and he will be looking for me.
The front room, he asks to take off the jacket and the shoes.

When I turn, she stands naked in front of me. She is small and graceful.
The hemisphere-shaped breasts and a small semi-hard dick.
She is pressed against me, her body is surprisingly firm.
She asks me to undress. I quickly naked, and she pressed me on the bed. She kneels before me and smiles.
She start massaging my feet and moved slowly upward.
She rubbed her hands with oil and rubbed my thighs. My legs spread and feel how my dick begins to stiffen.
Her look is a little surprised when she looks at me between my legs.
Hands massaging the thighs and moved closer to my dick all the time.
Her fingers wrapped around my dick and milking it and my empty scrotum. Can I suck it? she asks with a smile.
I nod, and at the same time my dick is deep in her mouth.
She turned slightly and his thighs to touch my hand.

I raise my knee between her legs, she rubs her dick on it. My hand caresses her thigh
I'll take her dick in my hand. It feels cold and surprisingly firm. I have not touched anyone's dick,
I am very confused about what it feels like. Soft skin like velvet, not hard or soft. I feel her scrotum,
soft skin and inside two small balls like cherries. She moves closer and I pull the foreskin behind.
Smooth glans slides out and I take it gently in my mouth. It does not taste anything, I suck it in my mouth, just down the roots,
I sroke her balls with my fingers, tightly by sucking almost out, back deep into the throat. Slide your finger in the bum she asks.
My finger is playing around her hole, it's slippery and tight. Push inside she asks. My fingers sink deep into the hole,
I find the prostate and rub it and her dick slides back and forth in my mouth. I'm coming, she says.
I'm ready, I am received and suck dick deeper. Her ass presses around my finger and pulses rhythmically,
I squeeze lightly into the testicles and small load sperm injected into my throat. I swallow everything.

She bends again to my knees and rubs a little more oil on dick and scrotum. She milks my cock slowly and calmly.
At times she sucks my cock and empty scrotum. With a smile she looks at me, You have a big cock, goes to the throat, and really hard.
Do not come to my mouth, I want to see when you come. Her hand slips along my shaft, another hand playing with my empty bag
and her finger fights in my ass. She sucking my glans deeper.
I will come, I can hardly to say so.
She squeezes my cock and looks with a smile when the sperm drains on my stomach.