View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sasha21 can only hope to improve

A young man sat in VK from morning till night and advertised photos and videos with depraved transvestites and shemale, with what pleasure they fuck each other.
I thought, but let me joke write to the group "Transvestites and shemale" a detailed address and invite a few shemale to visit us, laugh at the glory, it's all the same nonsense and frivolous. No sooner said than done.Passed a year or two, I still dabbled over trance and bumblebee in VK. I have long forgotten that I invited the shemale group to visit me and have been doing my own business for a long time. Suddenly the doorbell, on the threshold of two lovely girls: - Hello! Are you Mr. Oleg ?. - Yes. - We met in soc. Network VK and now came to visit you, I'm from America and my friend from Brazil.We rented a cottage and ask you to visit us. - Thank you, of course, but it's so unexpected, I'm not ready. "Please, Mr. Oleg, or you are frightened of us." - Not at all. Come on. And so we came to a detached cottage. We went in, we were met by another girl. My companion whispered something in her ear and she hurriedly left. I had a little doubt that something is wrong here."Mr. Oleg, we ask you to come up with us to the second floor." "We want to make you a little surprise, let us close our eyes." So we came. I was pushed into the dark room with force, I was still in the bandage. The door behind me slammed shut and immediately a bright light flashed. I was stripped of the bandage, with a cry of "surprise." A strong ray of light at first blinded me. When I rubbed my eyes, I saw the picture.Group, obviously transvestites surrounded me around and massaged, oh, horror, their huge members. Well, Mr. Oleg, you told us about your cherished fantasy in the contact, we liked it very much and we decided to help you translate it into reality. We are 10 shemale, we are from different countries, we have big and hot members and we will fuck you for a very long time, be brave. - No! Do not, save, Mom.Girls undress him, throw them at the pouf, spread his legs wider and with God. Mary, you're the first. Hurray-ah-ah!