Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Bobby (Part 2)

Continued from "Part 1" above...

It’s a beautiful evening. I notice that as we walk you gradually move closer to me. You tell me that you think you are more gay than trans because you still feel like a guy sometimes. But you realized that you enjoy many things that might traditionally be associated with girls and women. Also you took a ‘personality test’ that indicated that you are more ‘female’ than ‘male.’ You say that “maybe I’m just a femboy?”

You tell me that you have had only two "boyfriends" in your entire life and you add that you have always felt like the more submissive one in a relationship. Then you tell me about your career plans to be a social worker and counselor for LGBT students and how you would like to go back to school to get your Master’s.

Finally, you ask me about some of the other women I’ve dated and if I was ever married. You don’t think I seem gay at all and think it’s "awesome" that I had a male friend that I fell in love with even though I was very young at the time. You tell me more about yourself and ask me more about Stephen/Stephanie. Things like how we handled "haters" and "bullies" and how and when we really knew we were more than friends. The more we talk the more I realize we do have a lot in common.

Time flies and it has grown dark. I ask if you would like to go somewhere for dinner. You say “I’d love to” and we find a nice restaurant in Circle Center. We spend a lot of time just getting to know each other and by the end of the evening you have totally dropped the “Dr.” part and we are now just calling each other “Andy” and “Bobby.”

During dinner I realize I feel something for you that I’ve not felt in a long time. I wonder if you feel the same. We are both over 18 but I’m still not sure about dating someone almost 15 years younger. You don’t seem to be giving our age difference a second thought however and say “I’ve had a wonderful evening with you Andy. I’m glad we met.”

Heading out to the parking garage, you notice a black Hellcat sitting by itself. “Andy, is that yours? I love cars! It’s awesome!”

Opening the door for you, you stop, turn around, and standing on your tiptoes kiss me. “Thank you for an awesome evening Andy. I’d love to go for a ride in this…”

We leave the parking garage and get on I-465. “Geeze Andy the speed limit is 55 MPH. What do they think this is 1981? Let’s find another road.” We head out on Interstate 74 and I find a place where I know it’s safe to make a speed run. Pushing it up to just over 150 MPH (well under the Hellcat’s top speed) you say “Omigod! We’re gonna die…” and start laughing. After I slow down, you say “You know I was just kidding. I feel totally safe with you. That was really exciting. I loved it! By the way, where do you live Andy?”

I pause for a moment. Part of me thinks I probably should take you home. “In Zionsville. Where do you live Bobby?”

“I’m staying with friends on the Southside. I’m originally from Tennessee. When I graduate next month I’m getting my own apartment. You can come and visit me anytime…” you say smiling at me. “So are you gonna take me back to your place or do you want to stay with my friends? I really like you and just want to be with you Andy.”

We head up to Zionsville and turn onto my street. It’s late and the Hellcat wakes up a couple of the neighbors—a few lights come on. You find this funny and then as we pull up in front of my home you say “Jesus! What kind of place is this? My friend’s house would fit in your garage.”

After I help you out of the car, you put your arms around my neck and we kiss for a very long time. When we separate, you look up at me and say “Andy, I’m 21. Not 14… You of all people should understand what I’ve been through my entire life. I’ve had to do more growing up than most people twice my age.”

We kiss again and I pull you close to me. I can feel your cock through your jeans as you rub up against me. You are a great kisser and it’s a while before we come up for air.

“Let’s go inside Bobby.”

“Well duh…” you say giggling. “I thought maybe you wanted to do it on the front lawn. We could put on a real show for your neighbors!”

Going up the staircase you say “how many bedrooms does this place have anyway?”

“Six.”

“So which one is yours?”

“Through those double doors.”

Standing by the bed you pull your t-shirt over your head as I unzip your jeans. You slip them off and I remove your panties. We make out for a while. Just taking our time. We run our hands all over each other’s bodies and I kiss and massage your nipples. Your cock is only about 5”. I suck and tease you ever so slowly as you lay back on the bed. You moan as I finger you gently while I continue to suck your beautiful cock.

Your body is absolutely gorgeous. Toned and athletic. When you are ready, you pull your long sexy legs up so I can enter you more easily. Fucking you is every bit as wonderful as I had imagined. You don’t take very long to come and I shoot my load inside you seconds later.

Relaxed, we just lay there. You look at me and smile. “Andy that felt so good. I’ve never had sex like that before. It’s always been from behind and so quick it’s over with in seconds. Sometimes I don’t even come. You are the first guy that ever really made love to me.”

Holding you next to me we fall asleep. Waking up the next morning, I notice that you are already out of bed. Your clothes are still on the floor. Heading downstairs I smell something good cooking. You have on one of my bathrobes and are making breakfast for us. “My Mom taught me. Hope you like it sweetie!”

I put my arms around you from behind and kiss you as you lean your head back. “Stay here with me Bobby.”

“I’m not planning on going anywhere Andy. By the way what’s that heavy bolted metal door in your den for?”

“Oh it’s just a ‘tornado shelter’ you know how bad Indiana weather can be…”

“Yeah I bet it is Andy…” giving me a “knowing” look and smile. “You will have to show me around down there sometime…” you say giggling.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 04-13-2017 at 05:56 PM.