View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default A Long Weekend

Kirsten and I decided to move in together and over the last couple weeks she’s been bringing a lot of her stuff over to my house. The first thing we moved was her bed. We decided that we could just put mine in a guest room. If you have read the previous two stories about Kirsten (“Workout Partner” and “Second Date”) you know we really hit it off. You also know why we decided to use her bed instead of mine. Last Friday Kirsten came home from work very late. I asked “How was your day, baby?” “Oh, it was really busy Andy. I had to stay over to finish all the lab reports they wanted me to do. God, I’m glad to be home!” Climbing onto my lap and straddling me you say “How was your day sweetie?” and then kiss me passionately. I say “It was OK Kirsten. I’ve just been working on stuff for my Fall classes and I had a couple of clients I had to deal with. But it’s just gotten 1000% better. Would you like to go out someplace tonight?” “Andy, I’ve been thinking about something I’d like to try. I am totally stressed out from work and I just want to be with you this weekend.” “What is it?” “Well, I’ve always wanted to see what it would be like to spend an entire weekend in bondage. I’ve always been afraid to try it on my own and I’ve never felt I could trust anyone. Except you. I know you would never hurt me. You could do anything to me you wanted. I think it would be fun. What do you think?” “Sure Kirsten. But it sounds like it might be dangerous. I’d have to be with you all the time.” “Ummm… that’s kind of what I was counting on…” you say giggling. “Tying me up and leaving me there wouldn’t be any fun…” “Well what did you have in mind?” I say. “I’m going to leave that up to you. Tease me, fuck me, suck me, tie me up anyway you want for as long as you want. I just can’t be late for work Monday. Other than that, anything goes…” “OK. But we need some kind of ’safeword’ or something.” “No. I don’t want to use one. I trust you with my life Andy. Besides if anything is wrong you will know it. I am going to get ready and take a shower and change into something sexy for you. Unless you want to tie up a woman in a business suit.” “Actually that’s an idea. I could pretend you were my second grade teacher or something.” We both laugh.

I start to think about how this will play out. I’m a little worried but extremely turned on. After about half an hour you come out of the bathroom. You are wearing a very small light blue bikini and 6” heels. “I love you Andy. I’m SO looking forward to this!” “I love you too Kirsten. God I can’t believe how great you look.” We kiss very gently and it is obvious we are both crazy about each other. “Are you ready Kirsten?” “Yes, Andy.” “OK. Turn around.” You do and I cuff your hands behind your back. I kneel down and attach a short chain with cuffs to your ankles. Then connect it to your handcuffs. You can hardly walk like this. I run my hands all over your body and kiss you all over. Your nipples are hard beneath your bikini top so I play with them. You just moan as I proceed to suck your cock. I can tell you already want me to let you come but we have an entire weekend ahead of us. Leading you into the bedroom you hobble along as best you can then I help you sit down on the bed. Undoing your chains, I tell you to lay back on the bed. From there I attach straps to your wrists and ankles and using the ratchet beneath the bed I tighten everything slowly until you are stretched out. I ask you if you are OK. You say “It feels great baby.” Then I attach straps around your thighs and place a wide leather belt around your waist and make it very tight. I use the ratchet to tighten everything just a little more. You say “Shit. You really are a fucking pervert. Christ, I can’t even move. Fuck.” “One more word like that young lady and I’ll have to gag you.” “Fuck you!” you say trying to keep from laughing. “OK. Have it your way…” Buckling a rubber bit gag in your mouth I say “Guess this will shut you up for a while. There’s one more thing…” Taking a metal chastity device I pull your bikini bottoms down and place your semi hard cock inside the cage and lock it. This particular device has a short hollow metal “rod” that goes in the urethra adding an extra level of torment and also allows you to pee. With you totally immobilized I take my time exploring your beautiful body. I know how sensitive your nipples are so I spend lots of time on them. All you can do is moan and make sounds through your gag. I can tell that your cock is trying to become erect but is prevented by the chastity device. Your eyes almost look like they’re pleading with me to let you come. “You know it was your idea to be tied up for the weekend. I’m just trying to make sure you enjoy it. I know I am…” I say mischievously. Seriously, though I am very attentive to the slightest sign that something’s not right or you aren’t enjoying this anymore.

“I think I’ll go watch baseball. I’ll be in the den if you need me. Have fun!" Several times I go back to check on you. After a few hours you are totally covered in sweat. And it looks like you have been trying to get free. I remove the gag and ask you “Kirsten, is everything still OK?” “Yeah, Andy. I’m loving this. Really!” “Well you know it’s almost bedtime. Time to change!” Undoing all the straps, I help you up from the bed and handcuff your hands in front of you also putting on the ankle restraints. “You can use the bathroom and have a drink if you want then we need to get you ready for bed.” When you come back, I place you in a straightjacket tightly securing the straps that go between your legs. We lay there together just like we normally do except that this time you’re all tied up. We talk about stuff and you snuggle close to me. I hold you and say “I love you Kirsten.” “I love you too Andy.” Kissing leads to other things and soon I have a hard on. Without saying anything you start to suck me. And then stopping, you say “Fuck me, Andy.” “I need you.” Laying on your back with your legs up I enter you and we go at it hard for a while. My orgasm is intense. Unfortunately, the chastity device prevents you from coming. I can tell you are a little frustrated but you knew this was part of the game. “You know when this is over I’m gonna fuck you silly, Andy” you say with a big smile “I can’t wait.” Eventually we go to sleep. Early Saturday morning we both wake up at about the same time. You say “Hi Andy... did you sleep OK?” then as you try to get up you say “Shit. I forgot about that.” Laughing you say “I had a dream last night that my fucking boyfriend tied me up then put me in a straitjacket. The worst part is that I told him to! Anyway, what do you have in mind for me today sweetie?” “I think we need to eat something then you can have another break. Then we’ll see…” I make you a fantastic breakfast and give you a little more “slack” in your chains so you can enjoy it. During breakfast I ask you if you want to continue through the rest of the weekend. “Yes. Andy. I know you are worried about me but trust me I’m OK. I really am enjoying this and I feel so much better. You made me forget about all that bullshit at work. By the way that was a terrific breakfast.” “Thanks Kirsten.” “I’m looking forward to whatever you do to me next.” After your break I say “Maybe there’s something good on HBO? If not I can think of a few other things we could do. Why don’t you have a seat?” You are totally naked and sit down on one of our dining room chairs. The kind with arms. Using lots of rope, I tie you securely to the chair with your legs spread very far apart and your wrists tied to the arms of the chair. The rope is very tight and I’ve wrapped it several times around your body. Your cock and nipples are very much exposed however. Of course I wasn’t really going to watch HBO. Taking a feather I tease you unmercifully. Your nipples, the exposed areas of your body between the ropes, your thighs. I can even “torture” your cock and balls this way. Your cock tries to get hard but your chastity device prevents it. Suddenly you say “Please let me cum. Oh God, I don’t think I can take it anymore.” You sound like you are pleading with me. Maybe even starting to panic. You’ve been through a lot, baby. There is after all only so much that anyone can take. You told me before we started that you “trust me with your life.” I can tell this is quickly reaching the “breaking point.” Untying you I leave your hands and legs free and remove the chastity device. Instantly and without saying a word, we are all over each other kissing and feeling each other up and your cock grows to its full length. Pulling you down on top of me I say “Ride me baby. Fuck me.” Lying on my back I let you take total control. You lower yourself down onto my hard cock and ride me “cowgirl style” It doesn’t take very long and we explode together. I can see every muscle go taught and as you shoot your load you let out an “AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh!” then collapse on top of me. You are covered in sweat and your body is shaking. You hold onto me tighter than you ever have. Still inside you I gently stroke your hair and say “Marry me Kirsten.” You look up at me and say “Yes, Andy. I love you.” Then I add “No more ‘bondage’ this weekend sweetie. We’re just going to hang out around the house. Just the two of us.” “Sounds good to me” you say with a smile. Then we go upstairs and take a bath together.

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 07-11-2016 at 08:02 PM.