Thread: balls?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
“My Date”

You and I met through a friend. We are both active in supporting LGBT causes and are members of Indy Pride. We were introduced at an event earlier this spring. We seemed to really “hit it off” and decided to meet downtown at the “Eagles Nest” for a late night candlelight dinner. As the evening progresses, it’s obvious there is mutual attraction, and that we share many common interests. You are so beautiful. I love the way you smile, the way you laugh at my silly jokes, the way you hold your head when you look at me, the way you brush your hair back when it falls into your face, and your self-confidence. The time flies by and I ask if you would like to come back to my place for a drink. Smiling, you say “I thought you’d never ask.” In the parking garage, we get into my new Dodge Hellcat and head north on I-65 toward Zionsville. At 3 am there’s not much traffic and it doesn’t take long. You flirt with me the entire time and when we get to my place I open the passenger door for you. Getting out you immediately put your arms around my neck and we kiss very passionately right there in the moonlight. Pulling you tight against me I can feel our hard cocks rubbing through our jeans. God, I am SO turned on. Is it possible to fall in love with someone on the first date? Everything just seems so perfect. Stopping briefly, you look at me, giggle slightly, then say “Andy, I’ve had a wonderful time tonight, let’s go have that drink then I wanna fuck your brains out.”

Pausing at my front door, I say “Wait! There’s something I need to ask you! Are your balls small, medium, huge, saggy, or are you castrated?”

(Sorry, that last line would never happen… )
OMG ! I wish you wouldn't write about me that way.