View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy View Post
Hi beautiful feet lovers. In preparation for Christmas I'm starting to send out my new FREE MistleToe Kiss Cards (a more festive version of the lipstick kiss card I do, see pic below)... Its basically a Christmas card, a present from me to you lovers of my feetsies. My feet are VERRYYY sought after so unwrapping them would be a present you'd be lucky to have teehee, but this is the next best thing.
It includes a lipstick kiss from me and a print of one of my beautiful toes... plus a piece of some tights worn by me. Some forum members have received a lipstick kiss card before, so if you want another one specially for Christmas all you have to do is E-Mail me - femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk - or message me here. You will need to include your Full Address including your Country and Full Name of who to send to.
Anyone who loves my feet can have one, and beleive me they are absolutely 100% FREE, just ask the people who've got one before hehe. So get your MistleToe Kiss Card from me in time for Christmas...especially if you're overseas so it allows time to arrive.
Thanks also for the praise for my new set For You, which truely shows how beautiful n girly my feets are hehe, so thanks to everyone, and go watch the video slideshow of it in my video section on my website.
If you want more info about the MistleToe Kiss Cards there is a new video in my video section to explain it more.
Kisses Anna xoxoxoxoox
As a recipient of said Lipstick Kiss card, I can attest to how wonderfully awesome it was! I cannot wait to get the MistleToe Kiss card!