Thread: Hairy Fetish
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno883 View Post
I like and agree with the way JamieTS thinks. Genetic women with pubic hair, nice. No hair down there, just as nice only better because there is no 'floss' to remove afterwards. For me, I shave regularly. Never liked facial hair. Had it in the past, but no more. Hair holds 'leftovers' no matter how hard you wash or brush. Long hair on the ladies, can be very appealing. But think of all the most beautiful faces and you will find them even more attractive without the 'hairy' distractions. Audrey Hepburn, Julie Andrews have fine features. Long, thick hair only hides their looks.
LOL. Audrey Hepburn. I loved her bangs and bob. Julie Andrew I really didn't care for her hair length though.

My perfect hair would be Marilyn Monroe's lent and curls with straight "Betty Bangs". Actually not really Betty Bangs but bangs that are totally straight across and not shorter on the edges.