Thread: Hairy Fetish
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default OMG. Do You Men Know What Goes Into "Womanhood"?

OK so I went through hell to get rid of facial hair. I went through hell to get rid of chest hair. I actually love shaving or having my partner shave my underarms and legs and if he is lucky, somewhere else.

I can't stand having underarm hair or hair on my legs. Going through all that in the beginning is a bitch because of sensitive skin and so on but eventually the skin gets used to it.

The same with the hair. I mean it takes a lot to take care of long hair and a bob is so much easier and cheaper when it pertains to hair products, it ain't even funny. No I don't want a pixie cut. I love having a bob and I do need an undercut to get the back not to poof out too much. Try working a job outside in the wind and then tell me that bangs are not way easier.

UGHH live in a place where you have to work a physical job outside in 100 percent humidity and 90 plus degrees in the summer and tell me how much you like body hair. I have had so many boyfriends that shaved their whole bodies that it ain't even funny. I do but brows and hair is off limits but it is kind of fun rubbing a stubbly head between your legs giving you oral. OMG let him rub your hairless "Taint" and small worthless balls with his stubbly head and it will drive you wild. OMG he goes down with a goatee and the contrast between his hairy face and lips and your hairless pubic area and OMFG. JUST OMFG if he is willing to tounge your ass. I keep mine totally clean. Along with razor blades, Summer's Eve douches are my biggest expenses. Hey makeup lasts a while. makeup lasts a while and clothing and shoes lasts a while but razor blades don't and I clean everyday. Just in case I ever meet that special guy.