View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cunnilingus will become famous soon enoughcunnilingus will become famous soon enough
Default A cock fucking an other cock. (more than cock to cock)

Hi everyone, I was looking for some info about the foreskin condition on the internet, and I found two pictures which I modified because they were related to a gay scene and honestly it is disturbing at least to me to see two guys having sex ( don't get me wrong I respect the gay community but I'm not into it) but anyway those pictures captured my attention because you can say at the first sight they are having a cock to cock fight or a sword fight, but once I watched those pictures carefully I realized they were not sword-fighting at all, I mean, they were having more than a simple cock to cock play, one of them was fucking the other's cock or they were fucking each other's cock. Obviously my mind changed the reality because I imagined they were two Tgirls fucking each other's cock or I imagined I was one of them fucking a Tgirl's cock.

Did you know about this game?
Have you ever played this game?
Does it have a name?
Does anybody have pictures or videos of tgirls playing that game?

It looks interesting, I can't wait to look for a Tgirl and try this game. Next time I will for sure.
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG   2.JPG