Thread: Amy Amour
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wiltner is on a distinguished road
Default Amy Amour

Can any one shed some light on this.
I finally got to meet Amy Amour two weeks ago on Walking St. I was in Thailand for 2 weeks based out of Pattaya.I am one of her friends on Facebook and she has acknowledged some of my posts with a 'like'.Before I left for Thailand I private messaged her to tell her I was coming over and would love to meet. She read it but no reply.Passing Jenny Star Bar one night there she was sitting on a stool. I went over and shook her hand and introduced myself.She turned to stone.She wasn't rude,she ust did not show any interest at all.There were no other people trying to talk to her.I felt like a fool and just said goodbye Amy and left.She made no attempt tp 'pick up' the conversation like all the others do.I am not a fat old ugly monkey. I'm in pretty good shape as I'm in show business which she can clearly see on FB. I was also prepared to spend money on her. The bottom line in Pattaya whether your a LB or GG. And before some of you laugh at a previous post of mine,I didn't tell her she looked like Marie Osmond! In a new clip on YouTube she is telling everyone if you call me on my phone please talk to me.Don't be silent on the phone 'it scares me'. I will talk to you. Yet when she has actual face time with a fan and a FB friend on her own ground she just looks at me in silence. But if your a creepy faceless voice on the end of the phone, no probelm! If Amy is no longer 'available' and has a Russian boyfriend, why is she still sitting at Jenny Star Bar with the other Ladyboys who will readily engage with you,some of whom are so gorgeous they would give Angelina Jolie a run for her money. I have read somewhere before similar 'rejections' have happened to others. What's that about? We are still FB friends tho.Very strange. Not really,just a bit disappointed with her.