View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

MORE...

I started a thread i called "Posting VS Pictures" i vented a bit about the limit and asked how the limit was calculated...

Well, i got alot of flack about the venting, but next to no info on how the limit was calculated, i had only my own stats to work with, even after specifying that i was WAY more interested in the math of the limit than the little venting i had done, still i got my head ripped off, and still very little info or starts about how the limit was calculated.

And i posted on many threads and sometimes i asked questions and i waited and waited and waited and still no ansewers and i saw the the person had posted elsewhere, so it is possible they forgot, once or twice, but it happens way too often, i always go back to my posts and see what other people have to say, as far as i'm concerned it's simple common curtesy.

I am self-employed where i can go on the internet as i please while my CPU's do the work, so i can reply more quickly, and i understand some people are more tied to the clock than i am, but they took the time to post once, shouldn't they follow through on their responces and ansewers?

JohnDowe.