View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Ok, well let me rephrase that then. If fran is going to criticize Obama, smc (a TLB moderator) advises her to stick with topics that are "legitimate" criticisms of Obama. Who determines what issues are legitimate? The moderator does, not the members. But she's good with that, so I'm sorry to interrupt.
Again, that is not what I wrote. By counterposing "talking points" to other things one might write, I drew a distinction between -- to use the most recent example -- a discussion about Bush vs. Obama on praising the troops and a discussion about policy or the direction for the country or anything else that is substantive.

The "praise the troops" topic is the sort you often seem to like, TracyCoxx, I suppose because it lends itself to out-of-full-context sound bites simply to score points, not advance any genuine argument. To her credit, franalexes recognized that when the fuller context was provided. You, on the other hand -- based on how you have handled such things in the past -- would have been much more likely to ignore the correction and move on to something else, hoping no one would notice.

I understand, TracyCoxx, that absent having anything substantive to say, you would repost the same insipid thing about the "talking points" comment. Anyone who reads your serious posts knows that you are smarter and more articulate than you often pretend to be just so you can get in your "digs." That's why I will insist, until you prove otherwise, that most of the time you are nothing more than a troll.