Thread: licking ass
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Discodan is on a distinguished road

Sorry to rez an old thread - but this is my favorite subject!

I've been addicted to this since I was 19 - I would crossdress, and fantasize it, finally at 22 I took the plunge, and found me a guy to do this... and it was dream sex come true. The feel and pleasure (especially in the silk nighty) was just unbelievable. I still masturbate remembering this.

In later years I had a girlfriend who worked in a fantasy shop in LA - as a dominatrix - and she would dress me up and once I had her tongue in me, it was like my brain would go numb. I would do (and did) anything.

When I was 31 for some reason (and I didn't fight it) I lost interest in gay sex, and settled down, and married. My wife knows all about my past though. And she loves having her ass deep tongued while she sits on my face. What she doesn't like though is insertion, which is too bad...

To tell the truth though - now pushing 50, I want so bad to a young CD or hot TS (over 35 TS - they just turn me on) to sit on my face... pure ecstasy... which leads to incredible lovemaking.

Isn't it weird how your sexuality can morph over the years? But this one thing has been constant. It's my biggest turn on - and thanks for a great thread!