Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Encounter

Tranny Long Legs
The other day I was at Target in the clothing department. I heard the clicking of high heels behind me. I slowed down to see if she would pass me so I could check her out I felt an intuitive sense that she would be gorgeous; perhaps it was the cadence of her walk. I could tell she was striding by the length of time between steps and they were getting louder. . Soon she passed me pushing her cart.
Sure enough, she was superb with smooth long legs attached to a lovely slim body. She had on a very nice mini skirt that barely covered her bun cheeks. As I have noticed in the past, girls pushing carts or strollers bend slightly forward and this produces delightful sensual movements in her buns. So, needless to say, I was enjoying the view as she sashayed past me. Oh, the delights of cute girls, I thought. I managed to discreetly follow her around the store savoring her sensual movements.
She began checking out as I was lurking down one of the aisles. On the spur of the moment, I decided to check out too. As I left the store, she was there looking at me as if she was waiting for me.
I began to walk past her and she said ?Well, did you enjoy yourself in the store??
I stopped and said, ?Ah hum, I am not sure what you mean??
You know what I mean, ?You were checking my ass all around the store, weren?t you?
?Ahem, I didn?t know I was being so obvious, I must admit, you are very beautiful, sorry if I offended you?
?No you didn?t offend me, I like being looked at?
?I must admit you have very nice legs and those high heels really set them off?
She smiled and said, ?Do they make you horny, does my cute ass make you horny??
Gulp, Oh my, now what to say, ?Well, yes, after following you around the store looking at you, you were making me feel rather horny.?
?So you are horny, what are you going to do about it?
?Ah, well, I guess I will go home and think about it?
?If you come over to my place, you won?t have to think about it? as she smiled up at me.
At this point, I was feeling a little nervous and flushed. I had never before had an encounter like this.
I said, ?okay, shall I follow you in my car?
?My car is the red Corvette so it should be easy to follow.
I was feeling very excited, even shaking a little bit as I began following her.
We pulled in to a nice apartment complex and I followed her through a lovely garden to her place. As she opened the door, she turned and smiled at me and then entered her apartment. I followed her in and closed the door. By now, the uncertainty and excitement was at a high pitch. What is she up to? What should I do?
She disappeared into the kitchen and in a few minutes returned with two glasses of Champaign. She handed me a glass and sat down in a chair across from me. ?Cheers?, she said as she slowly crossed her lovely long slim legs. I felt a rush of excitement as I glanced up her thighs. Somehow, I was beginning to sense something was going on here that I did not understand.
We sipped our Champaign as she smiled and kept looking at me.
?You really like my smooth slim legs don?t you?
?Yes, they are indeed very attractive?
?Would you like to touch them, caress them?
Wow, I thought, I would love to do that!
She continued smiling as I got down in front of her and gently removed her high heels. Her legs were bare and her skin was blemish free and a lovely creamy white color. I began by kissing her ankles and became aware of her aroma, so seductive. I licked her skin and kissed her toes.
?Well, you are starting out doing well, you can kiss my knees now?
As I slid my hands up her smooth sleek calves she spread her knees apart.
Oh my, now I was really getting aroused. I kissed and licked her knees and proceeded up her thighs. Her sexual aroma was increasing between her thighs. I looked up at her panties and with her legs spread apart, I could see them clearly. My my, they look so full, what is in her panties, I thought? As I was looking at her bulging panties I became aware that she was holding my head with her hands.
?My panties are holding a nice surprise for you, would you like to see it?
She was holding my head rather firmly but I was able to nod affirmative.
?Just pull my panties aside and you can have my present for you.?
By now, the bulge had grown a lot and was straining her panties. I pulled on her panties and with some difficulty removed her big gorgeous cock from the confines of her panties. By now it was fully erect and staring right at me.
She was caressing my hair as she said, ?would you like to suck it??
Again I nodded affirmative and kissed the tip of her thick hard cock. Then my tongue began eagerly licking the source of her aroma.
?That?s it, kiss it and lick it, that?s so good and yes give it a good sucking?
I was more than eager to comply with her wishes. Her cock was so succulent and delicious, I was in erotic heaven. I would slowly slip my wet tongue up and down her cock and then wrap my drooling lips around it and suck away. I could feel it throbbing with transsexual lust as I stroked and sucked while my whole body quivered with pleasure.
?Oh, you are being such a good boy, keep doing a good job and I will give you a nice reward?
I needed no encouragement, I loved what I was doing I kept trying to suck it down deeper and deeper like it was going down my throat, god I love this. She was thrusting and groaning and making little squeaks of erotic ecstasy.
Suddenly she let out a loud groan and trusted her rock hard cock down my throat. I could feel her hot sperm filled cum shooting down my throat, load after load, at that moment breathing was unimportant; I just wanted her cock penetrating deep into me. Oh my god what an experience!
As she withdrew it, I sucked up the last of her delicious cum dripping from her cock and licked my lips. I lifted my head from under her skirt and looked at her beautiful smiling face. She leaned over and kissed my lips.
?Well well, I see you cummed in your pants while sucking me?
?Yes, I know, it was wonderful, that?s the first time I have lost it without touching it. Sucking you felt like I was being being sucked?
?You did a very good job you can cum over any time?
?You have a deal? I said
Oh, by the way, I?m Sandra, what?s yours?
I?m Randy Randolph, at your service. LOL