View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I stood up at the same time as Princess Shawn. When she turns to me I kiss her warm lips and give her a big smile. Then I address our four playmates. "For the next twenty minutes Princess is all yours to do with as you please."

The four of them as well as Shawn exchange surprised looks. "There are rules," I continue. "First of all Princess will remain right here. You cannot take her anywhere else. Secondly I will hold her leash the whole time. Thirdly you may not remove her collar. Last of all you will not cause any pain. Those are all the rules. Your time starts now."

The two guys and one woman move in close to Shawn and start to kiss her elegant neck and firm, round boobs. The second woman, Princess' playmate of a couple minutes ago, comes over to me. She puts her arms around my neck and looking directly into my eyes she says, "They," and she nods her head towards the other three, "can have their enjoyment with Princess. For the next twenty minutes you're mine to do with as I wish." Then she clamped her lips onto mine and pushed her hips against me.

I was so turned on that my already hard cock was throbbing so much that it was aching. I felt my new playmate's cock hot and hard against my own cock and her erect nipples against my chest. She released her lips from mine. "What's your name?" I ask.

"Maggie," she answered looking with lust into my eyes.

"It will be my pleasure, Maggie," I answer, "but under similar rules for Princess."

"Of course," Maggie answered.

"One more thing. Princess is to have four people with her so she needs someone else."

At the mention of her name Shawn looks up from her partners. I scan the crowd. There are several anxious people, men and women trying to get my attention so that they can be chosen. "I need someone for Princess," I say loudly. "Who wants to join in?"

The guests around us all raise their hands. I turn my head to Princess and say, "You've been a good slave tonight. It's time I rewarded you. Who else do you want, Princess?"