View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

( Wow ila, that's a lot of actions to keep up with. I'm loving it, sure, but do you think you can reduce the number of stuff taking place in your posts? Not saying that it should be a snail's pace, one thing at a time, but maybe cut it down by half? I find myself constantly checking the previous posts to make sure no actions are ignored.)

At the moment the tips of the cat of nine tails touch my skin, I twitch my legs sharply and only relax myself when it reaches my cock, probably the only place where I don't mind being tickled. I guess this is not a good time to reveal my biggest bondage-related secret: I am extremely, horribly ticklish. A smile is forming but I stop myself from giggling.

Those restrained giggles turned to moans when Red strokes my cock. He and Sonia are still running their tongues over my breasts. Sonia moves in to kiss me on the lips and I will not deny her the pleasure. She is pretty, no doubt, and the sight of her cock is giving me thoughts of more fucking. Ila is great at keeping me hard, practically worshiping my cock with his lips. If I can squirt again right into his mouth, I will. He fucks me again and I lean my head back against the pillow in a fit of ecstasy.

Next, he tells Red and Sonia to release me. They do so, a shame really as there is a part of me that loves being tied up and played with. But it will be selfish to expect all the action to focus on me alone, not when Red and Sonia are just so hungry for each other. Red drops his butt plug but I don't think he notices. He licks, then fucks her. I can tell he has been waiting eagerly for the chance to explore her ass.

That leaves me with ila for now. I lie on the bed and await his next orders. Is there anything left we have not done yet? Anything that can make this special night even hotter?