View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

I move into the room, holding Sonia's arm leading her in... I'm still tied to Mistress Shawn, so I can't get to far ahead as she follows me in.

I sit on the bed... my legs spread I pull Sonia to me, looking at her.. I lean in and nibble on her nipples... my hands explore her body. There is a bit of an awkward feeling for me, with Mistress Shawn on the bed next to me and Sir sitting in the chair. As I nibble Sonia's nipples my hands caress her ass, spreading her cheeks, teasing her asshole... I pause for a moment... my hands find her cuffs... and I release her hands. I return to massaging her ass... I tell her to go pick out a butt plug that she wants - but it can not be the smallest one and some lube. I tell her, once the butt plug is in, she will have to keep it in till I remove it.

She returns with a large butt plug, thinking to myself - I hope it fits in her tiny ass.

I look over to Mistress Shawn... I guess I still need approval.

I tell Sonia to kneel between my legs - I want her to play with my cock and balls - to stroke me, no oral yet. To see her little hand and to feel her soft touch... she wraps her fingers around my soft cock and slowly starts to fondle and stroke me. The lube and butt plug sitting on the bed next me, Sonia keeps stealing a glance at them, I can't figure out if she's excited or suddenly feels she picked the wrong size.

There is an odd, confusing, sensual and erotic thoughts and feelings flooding over me... In all my years I've never really been a Master, a Dom, a Sir... the flip side I've never really been so used as a sub like today. I don't think I've ever been this turned on. I just got fucked by 2 very sexy ladies, who simply walked off stage. Now, here I am still tied to someone that I call Mistress, but yet I've ordered this sexy little lady to get a butt plug and to start to play with me.. with even simple commands and simple acts, there is a feeling of erotic power... and here I am... HOPING, I'm making everyone happy...

I certainly DON'T want anyone to pinch me... cause if this is a dream... I want to sleep for as long as I can...

I sigh.... lean back and enjoy... again glancing over at Mistress Shawn...

Last edited by redrider96_nj; 10-26-2016 at 10:14 AM.