View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Princess Shawn has straightened up, but not so much that my cock slips out of her. She is making grunting sounds and jerking her head towards the back of the stage. I suddenly catch on to what she means. She obviously has the same thoughts as me and wants some privacy.

I wanted to suck her cock once more, but seeing that Jane and Alice have finished with Red I quickly revise my plan. As Red is looking a little confused as to what to do next I need to get his attention right away before he decides to wander off. I call out to him to stand up and come to me.

At the same time that Red gets to his feet I help our beautiful hostess to her feet. She’s still handcuffed and will remain that way for a little while longer. I point Red to where my pants are and tell him to go over to them and pull out the two items that he’ll find in the pockets.

As Red retrieves the objects I take a look around the stage for something else to help me with my plan. I’m in luck. Just a couple of steps away I see two leather collars. I was hoping to find at least one and now two is a real bonus.

Princess Shawn had been looking at me and she saw when my gaze fell upon the collars. I catch her look of approval as she realizes what I have in mind. I bend over to pick up the collars just as Red returns with the two articles that I directed him to get.

Red hands me the cock ring and silk rope that he got from my pants. I hand him a collar and say, “Put this on your Mistress, Red.”

I watch as he quickly and professionally slips the collar onto Shawn. I can tell that Red has had a lot of experience with bondage. I only hope that it’s as a sub. I then take the silk rope and tie one end to Princess’ collar.

“Now, Princess,” I say sternly, “you’re going to suck my cock, but not yet and you obviously can’t do it in your current condition. I’m going to have Red remove your gag, but if you think that you’re going to start giving orders again then I will direct Red to re-gag you. Do you understand?”

Shawn nods her head. Before I can tell Red what to do he has removed Princess’ gag and hung it from the rope. I am truly amazed that Red can anticipate my instructions. I’m definitely going to reward him suitably.

“Now take off your Mistress’ cuffs and put them in the same place as the gag,” I direct Red. He wants to please me so he gets the cuffs off and hung onto the rope without any hesitation or fumbling.

I catch both Red and Princess by surprise with my next order. I hand the second collar to Princess Shawn and tell her to put on Red. Our hostess smiles broadly. She swiftly fastens the collar around Red’s neck and adjusts it so that the ring is in the back. I tie the opposite end of the rope through the ring. I next tell Shawn to put the cock ring onto Red. In a flash the ring has captured Red’s cock and balls in its opening. Then I take the centre of the rope and tell Shawn to lead us to where she had earlier indicated.

Before we get to the curtained off area I see just what I am looking for. Standing near the back and by herself is a young woman. She’s about 5’ 4” tall and slim with shoulder length dark hair. She has an angelic face, small breasts, a pretty, little bottom, and a smallish, flaccid girlcock. She’s wearing nothing but a collar so I’m quite sure that she is also a submissive.

I stop Red and Princess Shawn. I call over to the girl. “What’s your name?” I ask.

“Sonia. I’m Sonia the sub, Master,” she says with downcast eyes and a quiver in her voice.

“Come here, Sonia the sub,” I day.

Sonia hurries over to me. Her gaze is still on the floor. “Where’s your Master?” I demand.

Tears start to form in Sonia’s eyes. “He was displeased with me, Master, so he left. He said that my punishment is that I don’t get to stay with him tonight. Then he told me to find another master for tonight to train me.” Then she couldn’t hold back anymore. She sobbed once and pleaded, “Please, Master, train me tonight so that my Master takes me back.”

“Red,” I say, “it’s time to reward you for being so obedient. You are no longer the most submissive person on the stage. This is Sonia and she’s yours for the evening. Take the cuffs off the rope and put them on your sub.”

Red is pleased I see. He has a big smile on his face as he quickly removes the cuffs from the rope and puts them on his sub. Once that is done I tell Princess Shawn to continue on behind the curtains.