View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dutchboi will become famous soon enough

I like them big, the bigger the better, being outdone by a ladyboy is a big turn on, the biggest so far was about 10". A thai ladyboy, (I have to add that almost all ladyboys I've been with had at least 5" so they were never THAT small) she wasn't the most feminine looking but like to fuck a guy's ass she really leaves you no choice. She started out asking what I liked but once I told her she could try to do my ass, I ended up not fucking her at all, she just fucked me and jerked me while doing it, it hurt but it was too horny to tell her to stop. She did ask me if I was ok, so I just lied and said yeah so she pushed the tempo a bit.

I saw her a few times and somehow I always left her place realizing I didn't get a blowjob nor did I fuck her ass, she just made me suck and had her way with my ass. After the first time she always talked me into letting her cum in my mouth too.

Like I said, not the most feminine one but a cock that makes you want to see her again even if you have trouble walking straight