View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Go to NYC spin around a random number of time and open your eyes and toss a dead cat. The who who gets hit is a tranny.. it's that easy.
Nooo, honey... no need for any relics... just TRULY close ur eyes and open them again with a better mindset... that will make it happen! In the end it's all about making a decision with yourself: No more bullshit, no more frustrated nights thinking about what my "fellow man" will think (never had a single one) - just DO it! And then reap the fruits of your decision - and be man enuff to laugh the idiots away... simple... and very easy! Nothing is easier, as I've preached again and again and again... so throw no relics, but DO throw some light on urself as a guy who feels ready for a transsexual girlfriend. And that light should give you an honest view of how ready you are - it's really NOT dangerous! Only a bit... the funky way :-)

Last edited by hankhavelock; 07-03-2008 at 12:17 PM.