View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Our date went so well I decided to get rid of the ZR-1 and buy this ’71 Ford LTD Wagon. Powered by a 400 cubic inch 6.6L Cleveland, it can carry up to 10 people. I could take all my girlfriends out! And it has vinyl “bench seats” plus an authentic ‘70’s “CB” radio. Wonder how fast it would go?
Station wagons - the mini-vans of the 50s through 70s. It was always an adventure to ride in the very rear seats when travelling along not so smooth highways.

Lucky was the teenager that could borrow dad's station wagon to take his girlfriend to the drive-in. There was lots of room in the back to stretch out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
The last picture is another shot of ila’s “Domino’s Special.” Thanks for letting me borrow it…
You're taking really good care of my 'hot wheels.' I think I'll leave the car with you until you find 3 more wheel covers. I'm glad to see you've got a proper door handle on the rear driver's side. I hope you can find one for the driver's door now. Oh, and don't forgot to repair the rip in the vinyl of the rear seat.