View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

Youll all hate me for spoiling your thread ,lol but I love a debate or to stir things up ,lol.. anyway my question is : maybe theres a touch here of paying back close mindedness with close mindedness ?

One or 2 recent examples could be as below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by warblade View Post
no mood swings,
they are hot and they know it
lol in fairness, the other side of the argument to people saying t girls arent moody , I heard that they can be are moodier coz when they take the female hormones , their pituitary gland fights back ?????
Also I think to gain some rational perspective, not all of them are hot , the same way not all genetic females are hot. But the hot ones are really fucking hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcat View Post
Shemales don't leave their dirty knickers lying on the floor in the bedroom,and then go around telling everyone,their man does that and not her.
Also about some behaviours, surely thats not a sexual characteristic but a factor of personality which is an individual thing ?

Anyway I think the best 2 reasons why they're better is

1, coz they have cocks and can cum while still being super feminine

and 2 , They have usually endured lot in their lives and I think suffering is character building most of the time which gives the ones I have seen on you tube for example, really nice personalities.