View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default A Ride on my Harley

Already having asked her to marry me (“A Long Weekend”), in this story, Kirsten and I go for a “ride” on my motorcycle…

Last Saturday I went into the garage and found Kirsten sitting on my Harley. “Oh. Hi Andy. Sorry. I was just checking it out. I can’t believe how massive it is. I haven’t ridden anything like this before and I was just wondering what it felt like.” “Have you ever been on a motorcycle?” I ask.

“Just a little dirt bike when I was maybe 10. Nothing like this.”

“No problem Kirsten, if you want, we can go for a ride later.”

Giggling you say “Sure. Anytime with you baby… Oh, you mean on the bike?”

“Well, first we’ll have to make a trip to the Harley dealership and get you a helmet and something to wear. Then we can go riding around here. This is one thing I’m not going to be silly about. I’ve had two friends who were killed. Cars and trucks aren’t forgiving. Neither is asphalt. We’ll have to get you some boots and you can’t wear shorts. I don’t want anything happening to those legs.”

“OK. Whatever you say Andy.”

Much later that day we come back with all your stuff. We’ll worry about paying for it later—that’s what credit cards are for. “Kirsten, the first thing is learning how to sit on the bike properly. And I want to make sure you know what everything does.”

“OK. Great. I’ll be right back!” When you return I’m stunned. I don’t remember you looking quite like this in the store when you were trying on different outfits. Your black leather pants are so tight and your jacket is unzipped down to your waist. Your boots make you about 6’2” so your legs look even longer than usual. You must have spent the last hour working on your hair and makeup. Somehow I think this first “lesson” is going to be more fun than I thought…

“I wanted to look good for you, Andy.”

“You always look good Kirsten.” We spend the next few minutes with you sitting behind me as I explain all the controls and what to watch out for. I also make sure you know where to put your feet and that you remember to hold on to me tightly.

“Like this?” you giggle as you lean your head against me and “accidentally” let one hand slip down to my crotch running it over my growing hard on. “Kirsten, I’m serious. You could fall off and get killed if you do something like that when we’re on the highway!”

“Sorry Andy, I’ll be sooooo serious from now on” you say frowning. Then “I think I’ve got it. Hey! Why don’t you let ME sit up front and you show me again how everything works!” After switching positions, I ask if you remember anything about your dirt bike. “A little. I learned how to shift and brake.” “Well this thing weighs over 700 pounds. But basically it works the same way.”

Before I can finish the “lesson” you begin flirting with me again. Your ass looks fantastic in leather and you know it. “I want to take YOU for a ride, Andy. I love having your arms tight around me. All I can think about now is your cock inside me.” You lean your head way back and we kiss. I reach inside your unzipped jacket and feel your breasts. Your nipples are hard and the leather jacket makes you hot and sweaty. As we continue kissing I gently stroke your hard cock through your leather pants as you rub your sexy ass up against me.

“I’ve got an idea. Let me get off for a sec…” You climb off and remove your boots and leather pants. But not your jacket. Putting your boots back on, you climb on the bike and holding the handlebars, bend over, straddling the bike with your long legs spread very wide. You turn your head around and we kiss passionately as I lean over and run my hands all over your gorgeous body and ass and up and down your thighs. I tease your nipples and kiss you on the neck. When our mouths meet again you playfully bite me on the lip. “You know how I like it baby…” you say in a husky voice. Fucking you very hard from behind, reaching around I stroke your cock. Naturally we make lots of noise. “Ohhhhh…. Fuck yesss… God…” For a moment I wonder if the neighbors can hear us but I don’t really care. When we cum I shoot my load inside of you and you shoot yours all over the gas tank and seat.

After we recover you look back at me with a naughty smile and say “Sorry I messed up your ‘riding lesson’ Andy. I guess I’ve been a bad girl…” “Kirsten, you really are amazing. I love you.” “I love you too Andy.” Then you add “You know I’m looking forward to taking a motorcycle trip with you. I’d love to meet your family in Michigan. Until then I want to park that thing in our bedroom. That was fucking awesome. Let’s do it again!”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 07-27-2016 at 08:37 PM.