Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Hell, I'm not even sure what to post on here anymore. So I guess I'll post my three favorite cis "divas." :

Hope Boner will post more and others will contribute pics of their favorites. Anything goes. It's all good!

(Moderators: The picture of Dove is from the "Descendants" premier, July 2015. She's 19. Miley and Hayley are both "mid-twenties." About my age... )
If you're ever in doubt as to what to post, post some beautiful ladies! I started this thread as a place to celebrate femininity. Cis or trans- so long as she's a glamorous diva!

That makes this a perfect place for me to share some pictures of beautiful Renee Reyes. I've always loved her sexy outfits but never really thought of her as a "cross-dresser" and I don't like thinking of trans-ladies like Renee as a "she-male" so I never was quite sure where to share pictures of this lovely lady. Here she is- the Diva Renee Reyes
Attached Thumbnails
7cfc59b8b0000c64dfc44ed62f84b8e8.jpg   full.jpg   page258-1001-full.jpg  

page66-1025-full.jpg   page259-1066-full.jpg   page66-1047-full.jpg