View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I don't know how things are in Lithuania, and if Gender Identity Disorder (GID) is even recognized. Nadine is right, the first step will be to find a mental heath professional (Psychologist, Therapist, etc). Try to find one who has some history of dealing with the issue. Failing that, try to find some local transwomen and see what they did.

The sex industry can be an attractive way to pay for what you will need to do, but I wouldn't offer your services in exchange for operation money. That could open up a situation where you and your health is dependant on someone else; removing your ability to choose what you are willing/able to do.

If sex work is going to be your best option to pay for things, you may have to work as a man for a little while and save up.

In general, I'd stat with face hair removal. It takes FOREVER to kill those pesky beard hairs, and it hurts. Everyone I know wishes they did it sooner so it was over faster. Nothing spoils a feminine look more than beard shadow (and makeup just makes it look worse).

Remember, you are young, take everything very slowly and don't rush anything. Too often we jump in head first and soon become overwhelmed with everything we need to do, and how expensive it is. It's not a good feeling to be stuck in-between. So, take thing slowly right now. Talk to someone who will understand and save up to get the first couple sessions of hair removal (it will soften your features on your lower face and you won't have to shave). Above all - have fun and enjoy understanding yourself better.