View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I waste no time caressing Ila's tongue with my own tongue. My cock is fully erect, my breathing deepens and I let him know I enjoy it with a loud, "Mmmm..." With a kiss like that, I now know that Ila's attention is on me. There is no way he will choose that female kidnapper, the very same woman who put us through torture and humiliation, even if her attitude has undergone a sudden transformation.

Boss lady notices that, despite her sucking Ila's cock, his eyes are locked on mine. But that's fine. He may act like he is only interested in me, but his cock craves the lips of the blonde woman taking it into her mouth. His throbbing, swollen shaft fills her mouth. She speeds up the bobbing of her head, making slurping sounds. At any moment, he will spew his load in front of me.

I see what she is trying to do, but I still don't want to take any risks by hitting her. Instead, I wait till the next time her head rises up to Ila's tip, and break the kiss so that I can take over the cocksucking. A butting of heads ensues, ending with neither of us able to get Ila's cock into our mouths without the other interfering, so instead we both start licking his shaft from base to tip.