View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

It felt incredibly good with Boss lady stroking my cock. It felt even better stroking her rock hard cock and sucking and licking her stiff nipples. Her moans only encouraged me to do more so I was surprised when she ended our encounter. I watched as she dried off herself, bending over to dry off her legs and then standing up again and showing off and bouncing her hard cock. Boss lady looked incredibly sensual and sexy. ‘Under different circumstances I could be sexually and romantically attracted to her,’ I thought wistfully.

When Boss lady left she handed me the towel. I quickly wiped myself wondering why she was being so nice, why she let me see her face, and what the heck was she going to talk about with the other kidnappers. I pushed those thoughts aside so that I could concentrate on Shawn. I needed to get to her fast.

As I went down the hallway to Shawn’s room I saw that the doorway to the main room of the hideout was closed. I could hear raised voices on the other side of the door, but I couldn’t make out any words so I didn’t linger.

I took the last half dozen steps to where Shawn was. She was laying on the bed curled in a ball with her body tensed up fearful that one of the kidnappers had returned. The look on her face broke my heart. Then she saw it was me. Her expression changed to relief and so did mine. I immediately went to her. At the same time she got up off the bed. We met half way between the bed and door. Our arms went around each other. I held her tightly and kissed her forehead. I held Shawn a few more minutes until she was finally able to speak.