Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Summer Fun (Part 1)

Bobbi and I have just gotten back from San Diego where we spent a week at an LGBTQ conference. Her first graduate class this summer went very well and she’s looking forward to the Fall. She was totally stressed out over her first research paper (which she ended up getting an “A” on) so I decided we needed to make this trip a “vacation” as well. She turned 22 in late June and we never did really get to celebrate her birthday because she was so busy with classes. I gave her “Stonewall: The Riots That Sparked the Gay Revolution” by David Carter and took her out to the Eagle’s Nest in downtown Indy. That was about all we had time for. Bobbi has never been out of the Midwest and I later learned never flown anywhere! So I got us a luxury suite right on the beach (we could walk out our door right to the Pacific) and First-Class plane tickets. Once she got over her nervousness she thought flying was awesome. And yes, we did join the “mile high club.”

She never ceases to amaze me with what she knows. I thought I was fairly knowledgeable and open-minded but she has taught me all kinds of things regarding current thought on gender issues. I got to meet a couple of her professors from UIndy and some of the people she has corresponded with from around the world. Her goal is to become a social worker but I think she would also make a great teacher. I know the younger students really look up to her and she has already made a difference in their lives.

We have about a month before we both go back to school. It’s been nice just hanging out at home although we both have lots of work to do, especially me, preparing for my Business Analytics class. Today, for whatever reason, Bobbi has been acting silly and “flirting” with me whenever I’ve tried to do any work on the computer. The forecast in Indiana is for more humidity and severe storms (what else is new?) so the pool is out for today. She has nothing to do until classes start. Lucky girl.

Anyway she has been walking around the house barefoot all day, making sure I see her, watching TV, working on her computer, and doing a little gardening outside wearing only a very short pair of cutoffs that are partially unzipped and a very short pink tank top that barely covers her breasts. I know she showered this morning and put on makeup but her hair is messy (and so sexy). I am getting the feeling she has something else in mind. And with her looking like that there’s no way I can get anything done.

When she walks by again, she stops and smiles. I turn my chair around and say, “Hi baby got any plans for later?” “Um… yeah… I thought you’d never ask!” she says giggling. Jumping onto my lap with her legs on either side of me and her hard cock pressed up against me, she throws her arms around my neck and kisses me so hard that I think she will take my face off. When she finally comes up for air, she says “You know, Andy, we learned about something called ‘gender fluid’ this summer in my class. Remember when I asked you if you would still love me if I decided that I really was gay? Or identified as a boy? Well I think sometimes I might. I hope you still love me baby. You are so fucking hot… I’ll always be your girl no matter what.” We kiss again and you pull me out of the chair down on top of you between your legs. We are both feeling each other up and playing with each other’s cocks. I start to suck yours but you stop me. “Not yet. I wanna go downstairs. I’ve been a little sissy slut and I want you to cane my ass then fuck me silly. You know you SO want to baby…”

Smiling at me, you add “All I’ve thought about today is sucking your cock then having you fuck me. Shit, you can keep me tied up all night. I’ve been feeling like such a slut all day. I was thinking we haven’t done this kind of thing in a long time.” We both get up. Turning you around, I tie your wrists and arms tightly behind your back. Then I put a black leather slave collar around your neck. Your jeans are unzipped all the way. I wrap a length of soft bondage rope around your cock and balls. Then I kiss you and ever so lightly stroke your hard cock and gently give your balls a playful squeeze. All you can do is moan. Closing your eyes and throwing your head back, you say “Oh God that feels so good.”

Leading you down the stairs I take you over to the wall rack and tie your arms above your head. Then I spread your legs wide and use the ratchet so you are tightly stretched. You are already very sweaty and all your muscles are taught. Trying your best to act “defiant” you say “So this is what you always wanted you big faggot. I bet you can’t wait to bend me over and fuck my sissy ass!” Sorry, you are NOT convincing and both of us know it and start laughing. But you are right, I do want to fuck you Bobbi. LOL

I decide that for this session you will be gagged. I’m OK with all the dirty talk and mock insults (it’s kind of hot) but we aren’t really that good at role playing so we will probably end up ruining the “mood” by laughing and giggling about the whole thing. Stroking your hair and gently touching your face I say “I love you Bobbi.” You look up at me with your blue eyes and say “I love you too Andy.” Then we kiss for the longest time. Playfully I tease your cock. “You know the signal, baby. Like always, if you or I think anything’s not right we stop. OK?”

“Yeah Andy I got it.” I place a ballgag in your mouth and buckle it. Then I read you the sentence: “You have been found guilty of public indecency, lasciviousness, and general sluttiness. Therefore you will be subjected to multiple strokes of the cane at the discretion of the administrator. Then you will remain bound until the administrator is satisfied that the sentence has been carried out to the fullest extent.”

Gagging you was a good idea as you are already beginning to laugh. I’m sure it was the “general sluttiness” part.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 07-26-2017 at 07:45 PM.