Thread: My Story
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

citoyen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by british_boy View Post
I wasn't looking when I found her. I didn't know what I was looking for - perhaps some relief from late night boredom when my jet lagged brain was passed tiredness and couldn't shut down. Her chat name, like her real name, was Agatha, and there was no reason to suspect that it hadn't always been so. It was later on Messenger when she told me, by which time her photos had failed to rouse my suspicions. She thought I'd run away. I didn't.

This was June, and the summer rolled on. Daily web chats turned into daily Skype chats, which in turn turned into cam chats. The first time I saw the bulge in her panties on that jagged cam, an age of frustration and low libido where swept away. We came together like 18 year olds that night, and then almost daily throughout August; 7,000 miles apart, but closer than I had felt to anyone for years. But it wasn't just the sex - she was sweet and funny, and she had a quick mind, and more she wasn't bitter in spite of the knocks life had dealt her. Against all common sense, I was falling for this girl, and I knew I had to go out on a limb and make it happen.

Time was running out. I was due to start a nine month contract at the end of September. One Tuesday morning I found myself searching through flights for Manila. I edged closer to the check out page, my details entered; my credit card entered, and before logic could snap me out of it, I clicked 'pay'. It was sealed. I was going.

Let me know if you want me to continue!

Of course, please continue. friendly greetings