View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymer View Post
Yeah i've been thinking that. Are they so thin on the ground that they are in demand for comercial sex or are there ( i suppose) some that are passing through life looking for a love and a steady partner. I'd quite like to have a shemale girlfriend, partner or wife., I think. Most local shemale internet stuff in the nearest city to me is all commercial. "Jimnasiums" experience of a bdsm party in the "questioning my sexuality" posts sounds interesting. I'll have to get myself along to one.
Come on, guys... stop crying! Of course, you can all find a transsexual woman - even in the West. I noticed that the initial poster mentioned "without looking". Now, THAT is a bit ridiculous... of course you have to look. And you'll have to work for it as well. You'll even have to be on your best behaviour. SURPRISE!

I've never had a problem in that department - I live in Asia, yes, but I guarantee you that tomorrow I could travel to Denmark, America or where ever and the next day be in very candid conversation with the sweetest local trans-woman.

Why? Because I'd do my home work. And because I'd truly want to. I would want her SO badly and I would do all in my powers to make her feel like the princess she is...

Don't ever underestimate trans-women. Their antennae are so much out because they are so used to bs and sweettalking from insincere guys. They are so often badly disappointed and hurt by assholes with a boyish attitude and no respect.

If you as a guy can handle that fact in a good way, and if you can truly not only relax but BASK in the glory of her sweet presence (believe me, I do all the time), then you are steps ahead. Make her smile, make her laugh, make her cry, make her think, challenge her, adore her, love her... be her man... and she'll pay you back 1000-fold.

And then I promise you that she'll be more woman than you ever dreamed of having...

H