Thread: Taste of Cum?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivid View Post
There are a number of ways, but the two most popular I'll explain to you;

Try the 'crawl the wall' method. Push yourself up against a wall while laying on your back and your legs up on the wall. Then swing your legs over your head/shoulders with your cock pointing straight at you and get as close as possible. Of course, stroke yourself until you cum and let all the cum squirt into your mouth. BUT, you have to make sure you aim as best as possible and don't stroke too hard in an odd motion as you'll end up whipping cum over your face and elsewhere, you want to get every drop down in your mouth. Most of us are probably in tune with how we shoot our cum (if it sprays, how hard we grip our cocks, etc) so you'll have to judge for yourself on how to make sure it all goes down straight into your mouth.

The second way is to stroke and edge yourself but not to fully cum. Let a small amount of cum release at any given point without climaxing. This will keep you horny with the mindset of wanting to swallow your own cum and keep jerkin it. The downside is you don't get the entire load at once but you do stay really turned on and eventually should swallow everything before finally climaxing.

Of course, you could have a breakthrough and just lick/swallow it all up after cumming.

Hope this helps.
I've done both methods and they are both great, love eating my cum