View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough
Default Meli Melicious now has her own sweet paysite *:D - cum in and stay there *;D

hey *:D,

I thought this is worth its own thread *;D *:D ! SOme of you already knew it.. there is something coming up.... now we reached our goal. I now have my own homepage. I'm really proud of it *:D ! We started on sunday 26.06.2011. I had a nice weekend with my girlfriend and as alsways I'm pretty busy, so I didn't get it earlier here *;D ! But know I wanted to let you know that germanys next top trans is know conquering the international market *;D !

Before I only sold my material on dvds to private customers (mostly germany but also foreign countries) and some of my stuff on mydirtyhobby, but a nice webmaster from USA contacted me and he created a really beautiful paysite for me *:D ! Its more for the international market, if you want so. would be nice if you visit me and I'm happy if some of you perhaps find a place to stay there too *;D !

We started a week ago, so its brand new *:D !

I'll post some appetizer photos, this material is already available, there are weekly updates *;D - at the moment we have a couple of nice picsets and a hot video, of course there is coming much much more *;D ! I have over 1500 minutes of videomaterial - at the moment *;D ! and should be over 12000 picz at the moment. my webmaster will recieve the brand new stuff soon. he will post the old and the new material of course, both ist just hot, because its just me *;D (and my girlfriends or other as you'll see - ! camilli rios ! for example >:D )

but enough said, if want to know anything just ask, if you want to see nice sexy and hot stuff (pictures, videos), check out my site *;D ! But of course I'll post some free stuff here too *;D ! more picz are available in my own thread here in the freebies subforum too, the most of you have seen them already *;D !

www.melimelicious.com *;D

and know have fun with those picz *:D !

*lg Meli

Last edited by MeliMelicious; 07-05-2011 at 02:50 PM.