View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

osoroshii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
I hope some t-girls on this board read this and respond to this. Iīd agree if you were talking about crossdressers or transvestites. When someone decides to take hormones, gets boob implants, goes through lots of cosmetic surgeries, then I donīt think itīs just for fun.

Thatīs not enough to be identified as a man. Iīm surprised to didnīt learn from all those years being into t-girls. If youīre into men by what I mean youīre gay or bisexual, I can understand your "point of view".

Me, too. Like those with dicks. Fact is, there is a difference, we love them with dicks etc..... but I could never fuck a man. Donīt confuse the terms because a TS is not a man.

The DNA sequences are not something I jerk off to, otherwise Iīd go to laboratories and take pics.

Yes, youīre right. Sorry for interrupting your thread. I just saw heīs 20. He just looks like 15 on these pics. He, not she.

i understand you point btw. and i see what you mean. all im saying is most keep there dicks because of the business.
not because they want them.

personally my point of view isnt how its being made out to be, thats not your fault, probably my lack of explanation.

sure theres t-girls out there that see them selfs as woman, and want to be woman so much that they go through these changes to make it so.
these people are very much woman.

its true tho theres a major difference between crossdressers femboys, ladyboys. t-girls.
and the way we each see them depends on our own personal opinion.

im not some straight guy in denial about my sexuality im a bit of a slag that has a thing for pretty things, regardless of a dick there or not. (i call this openminded tho haha).

I wasnt trying to cause a whole argument tho ><