View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011
aw9725

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
sorry, did not know wanting to be with an attractive person in arelationship was so evil and horrible. Did not realize how selfish I am.
You really need to start by asking yourself what you are looking for in a partner. I can’t speak for everyone but my own list would be something like this:

Physical attraction between us
Caring personality
Similar interests
Sense of humor
Emotional stability

Notice that list does NOT state whether or not my partner should be cis or trans, blonde, brunette, or redhead, how much they weigh, how much money they make, or what they look like. You also need to look at what YOU bring to the relationship. What are your best traits? How would you describe yourself? What do you like to do? What is your job? What are you most proud of doing in your life? What would a potential partner see in you?

Also I don’t know how old you are--it sounds like you had a few bad experiences in high-school. Most of us have. You need to focus on what is ahead of you. Also, as others have said, it takes time to build a real relationship. Unless you are interested only in “one night stands” you can expect to invest a lot of time into finding a true partner. Good luck!

Last edited by aw9725; 01-02-2011 at 01:48 PM.