View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
I'm stoked and ready! I caught a Vancouver pre-season game the other night. I can't wait for "Hockey Night in Canada" in the coming months. I think most people know where I stand...I'm a fan of Montreal and Boston. I like it when either team does well, but in a head-to-head matchup between the two I'd have to root for Montreal.

I don't keep up with the news during the offseason...So ila's post informed me about the decision regarding goalies. That's sad...I really liked Halak. I don't know if Montreal will be as strong without him.

I also like the buzz surrounding Vancouver this year...I expect they'll go deep.
You are most welcome, GRH, for the information regarding goalies. Halak I'm sure will be missed.

A little bit more information for you regarding Gionta. He is from New York (Rochester I think, but I could be wrong) and only the second American to be Captain of Montreal. The other one was Chelios.