View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post

seriously asking where to find a ladyboy in the philippines is like asking where to find a muslim in australia (yeah the fucking cunts are everywhere now)
Hehe, that's funny :-)

Let me hasten to say, though, that I live in a presumably muslim country and that the majority of my transsexual friends and lovers and partners are muslim. And they are as easy going and democratically geared as the rest of us.

Granted, I'll be among the first to come down hard on muslim fanatics (or christian right-wingers), and I have several times here voiced my displeasure of certain muslim ways regarding the treatment of transsexuals.

And yes, it should be with some concern that we witness the exploding growth of islam especially in the Western world.

Oh I know, this a totally different debate, and a long one as well, but being among muslims I'm perfectly equipped to guarantee you, that they are not all insaniacs with a bomb hiding in their thongs... hmmm... bad choice of words :-) You know what I mean, I hope :-)

Wasalaam!

HankyPanky