View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauladunbar View Post
Smell is very important if you are transsexual, cross dresser, transvestite and wish to avoid smelling like the male that you are.

You should use a nice perfume, does not have to be expensive and nothing wrong with Chanel No5. Also if you use a female restroom you must spray a strong fem fresh in the cubical to neutralise the different male smell.

With care there is no need for anyone to smell like a man, but you are correct smelling like a man is a no no.

Afew weeks ago I was washing my hands after using a Lady's toilet and the young lady standing next to me offered me a headache pill. She obviously detected the fem fresh as a sign I was having my period. I politely refused but thanks for her consideration.

Paula Dunbar
Very good advice! Chanel No5 is always a good choice. For me just about anything's OK as long as we both aren't wearing Armani Code. And "Tommy" when I was younger... "Tommy Girl" for her is fine however. Guess I'm showing my age...

Last edited by a9127; 01-09-2016 at 10:54 AM.