View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default In answer to your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardSinclair View Post
Any chance you could add a few paragraphs to this, for easier reading?
I just can't believe how young you were when you had all these experiences, these memories don't affect you today?
I don't know if there is a thread for this kind of thing, but this would be nice in a new thread.
Yes there is a thread. I started a thread with the question. Is there a sequence of events that you believe lead to your current sexual desires? It is at the following link http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6825 I really wanted to hear from all the many people that are attracted to this genre, and I know there is a multitude of experiences that would help us all to identify with each other by drawing from each other's experiences. I mostly wanted stories from everyone's developmental years but some find their true desires later than I did so all are welcome and appreciated. The thread started out very well, I tried to share openly and honestly, several others joined in the discussion, and I looked around for some interesting people that I was sure would really add to the vast scope of experiences. I had warned the people that shared so generously that we had been lucky at that point because we had not yet, been visited by anyone with harsh assessments but this did not mean it would not happen at some point in the future. Then I invited one person that shall remain unnamed, they took offence. I believe they thought I was labeling them as a particular type in this vast genre of ours and told me that they were insulted by me inviting them to share their experience. I still believe that this person could have shed so much light and wisdom on so many areas and different levels far different than my own. Sadly, it started a whole group of people to add their views on this persons comment, and I am afraid that because of her harsh comments most people are afraid to disclose these intimate and personal details on this thread for fear of the insulting and alienation the comments caused. I told this person that I had only addressed them with complementary and flattering language and that they were invited to share their honest sexually developmental memories (whatever, they may be) in the invite I had also asked her if she could find it in herself to share her life journey, on her own thread because this person had taken the brave step to become the women that she felt she should have been born into. She had probably started taking hormones because she was living as a woman and had developed very beautifully, and even though I will never take that path, I am sure there are plenty that visit this site that would love to hear the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the rewards and pains of the journey but sadly every post to the thread after that only served to undermine the safety that people need when sharing the intimate details of their life. I have shared most of the key events that set me on my path. Sometimes when others had shared their own experiences it would remind me of something that I had left out. I also have very vivid memories of my early years, and before I posted to this site I had worked on compiling them chronologically. That is just the way I am I need to know why I have these desires that are so different from the general population. I would love to have a few brave sole's post to the Thread. I had planned to post again, but we really need a fresh start with someone's honest memories of the many things that have started and then reinforced their sexual desires. If you have any questions about my experiences and postings I would be glad to exchange thoughts with you. Thank you for taking interest in this subject, and if you can find it in yourself to share any honest memories, like wear it all started? What were your earliest memories? When did you realize that your desires were different from others? Did it take place in an instant or did it build through the years? What reinforced the desires? I am sure they would be a valuable edition to the Thread and may get the whole thing fired up again. Kitty Cox