View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
Yeah, i agree in a certain way it sounds inappropriate. Currently there are three default user titles:
  • Junior Ladyboy Lover
  • Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
  • Senior Ladyboy Lover
Probably i should change them to something more interesting? All suggestions are welcome
I noticed that for those that had user titles other than the default setting the user title changed to the default setting after entering their gender. For example tlover used to be shecock inspector and he is back to senior ladyboy lover. I used to be shecock obsessed and I'm back to senior ladyboy lover. These are just two that I can think of right off and I'm sure there are others in addition to some that have still not come on the site since the gender requirement came into force.

Last edited by ila; 07-05-2008 at 05:41 PM.