View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

extramaritalm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to extramaritalm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Yes the terms do seem to be fluid.
And offend/are non-offensive depending on the person!
{remember all transsexual people are both mentally unstable and contrary to both other transsexual people and cis-gendered people}

I personally loath "Shemale" as it sexualises us and at the same time suggests we are less than female. At the same time, I also call myself a shemale at work....I work in adult entertainment.

Like Bionca "Tranny" does not bother me at all.
Though most transsexual people again loath it because in their opinion
it identify's to them as part of the genera of Cross dressers, Transvestites and 'Hairy panty wearers'
...which of course we actually are!
Many ts's get pissed at me when I call myself a tranny because I've gone a long way with all this from hormones, life, surgery's ....often a lot further than many of them.
The inference being that if I identify as a tranny, then by implication, that makes them Very-tranny!
Which as you will realise is the reason I do it in the first place!
I think ANY term that we as people may use is solely dependent on context, tone of voice, etc. For example, amongst a group of friends, I may say "fuck you" to another when I'm being teased in good fun; now of course I'd never say that to someone I just met even if we were having a fun chat! To quote a movie line,"All men are bastards and they all know each other!", I often enjoy announcing that I actually know the other "bastard" when in fact I really don't! And of course i'd never go up to a complete stranger and call him a bastard! If I were to ever give any advice on this matter of labeling, I would only be able to keep it simple and just say be nice, treat others like you'd want to be treated!

Last edited by extramaritalm; 12-17-2010 at 09:19 AM. Reason: grammar