View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

There are two things I find exceedingly erotic. The first is when a woman tells me to suck a cock and it doesn’t matter to me whose cock. The second is when a woman tells me to spread my legs for a cock. When the woman told me to drop to my knees I was more than ready to comply. I let the muscular kidnapper push me down.

I lick my lips in anticipation as I watch the woman untie her sweatpants. She has to bend over at her waist to push them all the way down. As she straightens up her cock is exposed to me. Even in its flaccid state it’s bigger than average.

I open my mouth as commanded. As the woman lifts her cock to my mouth my own cock is vibrating with the excitement I am feeling at the thought of five people watching me suck cock. My hands were still cuffed behind me so I will have to satisfy the woman with my mouth only.

I kiss the tip of her cock tasting the smooth slipperiness of her pre-cum. I flick out my tongue tickling the small slit at the tip. I take the head of the woman’s cock into my mouth and suck hard then pull back my head releasing her cock with a loud popping sound. Once more I tskr the head of her cock in my mouth sucking gently on it. The woman lets out a sigh. I feel her cock grow causing her shaft to push farther into my mouth. I open wider taking in the full length of her hot, hard cock.

I glance up to see Shawn looking intently at the rack. Then I remember how much Shawn enjoyed being tied up during our last encounter. I could see that the kidnappers had unintentionally stumbled onto a prop that was guaranteed to get Shawn fully aroused. Already her cock was starting to get hard and she was unconsciously licking her lips.